Top Open World Pc Third Person Games.

 

Hello guys,Welcome to our blog,Today I'll be Showing you some Third Person Games I liked most until now.And I think Most of you will also like them because of the openess and Vastness of the games.This list is numbered according to me,Means the game I liked the most will be given number one position.So let's start:

5)Saints Row Series:

This open world game I played few years back on my Potato Computer,but despite of having low spec the game Ran so well and I loved the Powers,city,story and characters in this game.Talking about the Graphics,they are also very good and colourful.The Different thing about this game is that it includes the war between Human beings and the alien.And that is so interesting to play.

4)Sleeping Dogs:

If you like Karate,marshal arts type fighting then this game will impress you.It's Story is very simple but the action scenes,gameplay fighting mechanism and parkour is so good that I always playing this game to fight with someone instead of doing the missions.Small things about the game like the Jump from one car to another and then overtaking it,Fighting with enemies by using surroundings objects,kidnapping any person and the brutal killing with car door or with smashing telephone in the Head is enjoyable to play.

3)Just Cause Series:

It's a bit underrated game Because it does not have a good story,but it has something else which may attract you and that is the Explosions and the famous Grappling hook.I personally liked it beacuse of the explosions and the parachuting to other places with a Unique Style.It does have cars and bikes to go to another places but I use the Grappling hooks because it's unique and fun way to go.The fights with guns are so good even you can use the Grappling hook to kill the enemies in a funny way.

2)Watch Dogs Series:

If you Mix a lot of hacking with the gta game you will get the watch dogs as a Result.The most liked thing to me in this game is the parkour,do Hacking for unique killing and the Graphics.The story in the First part of the game is very good for me But the second part I played,Here the story is kind of OK type.But you do get some extra hacking techniques in the second part of the game.The third part is out now But I haven't Played it yet.

1)Red Dead Redemption 2:

This game is like a Pleasure to play for me.Because the story of this game is so so superior that I can't express  in words.Everything about this game is sooo Great.The Graphics are so Realistic,the physics is very impressive and the characters dialouge,thier ascent of talking,thier style everything was a great experience.The actions scenes,the Robbery,chase is Enjoyable.Finally I liked to say that JUST PLAY THIS GAME YOU WILL KNOW THE THING I AM TALKING ABOUT.

Conclusion:

So these are my top tpp games the list may vary in future when more like this games come out and then I will also update the list accordingly.So we'll meet you at next post,Thanks for Reading and Stay Safe.

Post a Comment

0 Comments